Today we’re sharing a delicious and unique recipe for tahini kratom cookies. These cookies are packed with rich, nutty flavor from the tahini. They provide a subtle boost of energy from the kratom. These cookies are the perfect treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. They also make a great addition to any cookie platter. We can’t wait for you to try this kratom cookie recipe and share it with your friends and family. Let’s get started!
Kratom is a tropical tree native to Southeast Asia, whose leaves have been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a variety of ailments. In recent years, it has gained popularity in the Western world as a dietary supplement for its potential to provide a boost of energy and improve mood. Adding kratom to cookies is a convenient way for people to incorporate it into their diet, and the cookies can provide a tasty and discreet way to consume the supplement. Additionally, the act of baking the kratom in the cookies can potentially make it more potent and easier for the body to absorb. There are tons of ways to use kratom but cookies are certainly one of the tastier ways!
If you’re looking for another tasty kratom cookie recipe, check out our ultimate guide for kratom cookies for more inspiration!
Looking for alternatives to get your kratom fix without having to do a ton of work baking? Check out our latest kratom product review where we review Mitra-9’s premade kratom products. They offer delicious sparkling seltzers and single use sachet drink mixes to make kratom consumption easier and tastier than ever. Their products are also guilt free because they are zero calorie, naturally flavored, vegan, gluten free.
Tahini Kratom Cookies
- 1 Baking Tray
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- 1 Mixer
- 6 Oz Butter or Vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Tahini
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1-4 Grams Kratom Powder Depending on your preference
- 1/4 tsp Salt Just a pinch
- Mix butter or oil and sugar in a bowl using a mixer. Once incorporated, gradually add Tahini.
- Mix dry ingredients into a separate, large bowl. Add the previous mixture and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the fridge and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Be sure to line a baking sheet with paper while your mix cools and oven heats.
- Remove the Kratom cookie dough from the fridge and form small dough balls using a spoon or cookie scoop.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fully baked.