Kratom Tea vs Weed Tea | Differences You Should Know
There are many obvious differences between kratom tea and weed tea. One is that Kratom is a plant from Southeast Asia that has been used for years in herbal remedies for pain and anxiety. However, one similarity both have to offer their consumers is relaxation.
What is Kratom Tea?
Kratom tea is a method of consuming the plant by steeping powder or leaves in warm water. People enjoy the tea for a myriad of reasons from combating restlessness, cough, and cold symptoms to improve general energy levels. The Kratom leaves are fresh or dried leaves from the Bali tree (Mitragyna speciosa), which resemble large green leaves with white veins. The leaves are used for crushing into a powder and mixed with warm water to create the tea. It can be bought in most health food stores and visited from the local herb store.
What is Weed Tea?
Cannabis tea (also referred to as weed tea, pot tea, or ganja tea) is a cannabis-infused beverage consumed by some people in some countries around the world. Cannabis tea is made by soaking cannabis in water. The tea is then strained and consumed. You can make cannabis tea at home with equipment purchased at a head shop or (more often) with a simple teaball filled with a screen.
The Differences Between Kratom Tea and Weed Tea
First, let’s look at the similarities. Both are herbs easily used with cold or hot water to make tea. Then, we can move on to the difference between these two herbal teas:
- One is from Southeast Asia, while Weed is from North America and is a plant found in Europe (and many other places).
- They both have medicinal properties.
- Both can be made into tea for consumption.
- Both are consumed for their medicinal properties, though in different ways. Kratom is consumed from tea, and Weed is consumed from smoking or eating it.
- Both are used medicinally and recreationally.
Next, let’s look at the difference between these two herbal teas:
- Kratom Tea has multiple uses aside from just pain relief. You can use it to treat depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Weed Tea has been shown to cause psychological effects similar to LSD in dogs and rats.
- Kratom has some reported side effects, including nausea and vomiting whereas the effects of Weed tea can include changes in heart rhythm, blood pressure, and body temperature.
- While Kratom is widely available online and likely in a store near you, Weed tea is only available from dispensaries and authorized dealers.
- The active ingredients in Kratom tea are: Mitragynine (1%), 7-hydroxy mitragynine (0.062%), mitraphylline (0.03%), normitrine (0.002%) and 4-hydroxyymi ttramitine (0.013%).
- The active ingredients in Weed tea are: Delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol, cannabinol, cannabicyclohexanol, and delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol carboxylic acid. (Leafly.com)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
How To Make Tea from Kratom
There are all kinds of delicious kratom tea recipes. If you’re looking for the basics, here’s one of the simpler ways to make kratom tea:
- Using a large bowl, measure out around a third of the leaves in a packet.
- Place this dry leaves in one jar and then fill up the jar with water to the rim.
- Shake this jar until there are no leaf remnants left on top once you take it out of the water!
- After you strain , add some more boiling water to make a second pot of tea, which you can leave for about 4 to 5 minutes for another cup of tea or 4 hours for a more substantial effect.
- The recommended amount is to drink a cup or two of tea every 2 to 3 hours, depends on how high your tolerance is.
Is It A Better Option compared to Weed Tea?
Although they are both legal in most places around the world, there are a few things to consider before deciding which one is better for you. First of all, if you are a medical patient who has never used either before, you should take precautions and consult your doctor before consuming it. Second, if you have any history of heart problems or high blood pressure, then Weed Tea is not the best option. It can cause an increase in heart rate and blood pressure.
This is a plant that grows in certain parts of Asia. It has been used as a natural remedy to ease pain, increase energy, and improve mood. Kratom tea is made by crushing the dried leaves and boiling them with water until it becomes brownish-green. On the other hand, Weed is a plant that grows in North America and Europe. Weed also known as marijuana can be steeped in hot water to make Weed Tea. Weed tea is made by boiling dried leaves of Weed in hot water. They both have their benefits. One is more preferable because it has medicinal effects that are beneficial to the body.
People who experience chronic pain can typically find relief in Tea Kratom because it helps them manage pain without feeling sedated or high. In summary, there are many differences between Kratom tea and Weed tea. The main difference is that one is used as a medicine, and the other is used recreationally. Kratom and Weed tea can be made at home or bought in a store. Kratom is available in most health food stores. Both teas have sedative properties, but each offers unique attributes. Each tea can be used for medicinal or recreational purposes.